About RWB – Firm History
About RWB Consulting Engineers – The company was founded as Reed, Wells, Benson and Company in 1986. The founding principals were James H. Reed, Jr., John A. Wells, Jr., P.E. and Eric Benson, P.E. The primary goal of the firm was – and still is – to provide the highest quality of professional mechanical, electrical, and plumbing services.
Since the time of our founding, the leadership of the firm has shifted.
- 1991 – Mr. Benson retired, and Ken Fulk, P.E. took over as the lead mechanical principal.
- 2000 – Byron Knight, CPD became a principal.
- 2003 – Mike Adcock, P.E. became a principal.
- 2008 – Nathan Hart, P.E. joined the company as a principal.
- 2010 – Mr. Jim Reed retired
- 2016 – David Boon becomes a principal
These five principals, along with our senior associates and associates, lead the firm’s staff of 53 engineers, designer, technicians, and support personnel.