At RWB Consulting Engineers, we have an in-depth understanding of the challenges of designing K-12 schools. We have worked with over fifty different independent school districts and have completed over a thousand successful projects in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and beyond. RWB has the skills to design learning environments to foster student achievement.
With more than 30 years of experience as a firm specializing in K-12 schools, we understand the keys to a successful school project:
- The importance of indoor air quality in schools
- How thermal comfort impacts student performance
- Choosing designs for longevity, like geothermal systems
- Seeking energy-efficient systems to reduce energy bills
- Designing for maintenance and ease
- Delivering work on-time to support tight construction timelines